Privacy Compliance CertificationViable LLC has complied with Federal and State regulations with facilitation of our members data with authorized private and public entities. Viable LLC, without being mandated, proactively observes HIPAA best practices. We adhere to the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 ("CPRA") as our base policy standards & certification. Viable LLC (Viable LLC) and it's subsidiaries share a commitment to promote an individual's online privacy and orchestrate our efforts in a manner that complies with both Federal and State requirements serving in the capacity of a pass through nature. We, Viable LLC, do not store our members data but rather provide tools and services to facilitate secure data transfer and access. This is done through use of our Cloud based web services, a host of security measures consistent with those required for the transmission or pass through of data between authorized parties, utilization of industry approved encryption as well as our own enhanced authorization methods, and through the use of anonymized data as default policy for all data captured through our portal. Any data used for the purposes of data analysis, for use in any form of revenue generation, or offered to third party in accordance with any such activity that would entail the use of data provided for directly or indirectly from our members will uphold the standard Personal Identifying Information privacy requirements set forth in industry accepted regulatory policies with respect to preventing any representation of information which can be used to identity an individual to whom the information applies to be reasonably inferred by either direct or indirect means. Further, PII is defined as information: (i) that directly identifies an individual (e.g., name, address, social security number or other identifying number or code, telephone number, email address, etc.) or (ii) by which an agency intends to identify specific individuals in conjunction with other data elements, i.e., indirect identification. (These data elements may include a combination of gender, race, birth date, geographic indicator, and other descriptors). Additionally, information permitting the physical or online contacting of a specific individual is the same as personally identifiable information without the expressed written consent of our members.
Collection of your Personal InformationIn order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Viable LLC may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Viable LLC does not store your payment information. Viable LLC uses secured and industry established payment processing from Stripe and PayPal to collect and process user payments to better protect our members.
- Information once received is anonymized by default via our own Encryption and Security Tools.
Use of your Personal InformationViable LLC collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. Viable LLC may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Viable LLC and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third PartiesViable LLC does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Viable LLC may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Viable LLC, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Viable LLC may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Viable LLC or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Viable LLC; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Viable LLC, or the public.
Automatically Collected InformationInformation about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Viable LLC. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Viable LLC website.
LinksThis website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal InformationViable LLC secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Viable LLC uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
- "Tri-Factor Authentication"
- "Data Hashing"
- "Viable LLC Key-less Encryption"
Right to DeletionSubject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- • Delete your personal information from our records; and
- • Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records. Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- • Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- • Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- • Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- • Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- • Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- • Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- • Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- • Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- • Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under ThirteenViable LLC does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website and or service and any and all information provided need to be consented to by the parent or legal guardian who also must be of legal age as prescribed by local and federal law.
E-mail CommunicationsFrom time to time, Viable LLC may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Viable LLC, you may opt out of such communications by Contacting Customer Service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
External Data Storage SitesWe may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Contact InformationViable LLC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Viable LLC has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Viable LLC at:
777 Brickell Ave #500-97162
Miami, FL 33131
Effective as of December 25, 2020